On September 26th – 29th, 2017 will be held the International Conference on Urban Health (ICUH) 2017 in Coimbra, Portugal. ICUH 2017 is the only global conference focused on advancing the health of people living in cities worldwide. Submit abstracts now to join an expert line-up of invited speakers to discuss urban health issues related to the following broad domain areas:
- Urban governance and equity-oriented policies
- Understanding and addressing demographic, epidemiologic and societal changes in cities
- Healthy urban planning, measurement and metrics, data and research
- Environmental health and urban sustainability
- Health care in cities – access, services and quality
Submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations, panels and workshops by 17 March 2017 and if you want to participate in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Special Session: Healthy Inclusive Place-Making: Global Ideas for US Solutions, Abstracts invited by 15 April 2017. For more information click this link.